- 6 peopleMODERATE
- Preparation: 50 minutes
1 kg yellow potatoes
2 medium leeks
200g small chard
vegetal broth q.s.
1 tablespoon of black sesam seeds
2 slices of stale wholemeal bread or rye bread
extravirgin olive oil
- In a non-stick pan, melt the butter, add the leeks slices and let them brown for about 2 minutes. Peel and cut the potatoes, fennel and chard into strips of 1 cm, add the mixture to the leeks and stir.
- When everything has been mixed, add a lot of vegetable broth to submerge the vegetables.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat (if the broth should dry out too much, add water little by little, it’s important that the water never exceeds more than 1 cm the size of the vegetable).
- Heat the oven to 180°C. Place the slices of bread cut into cubes in a pan, brush them with oil and bake. When the bread is golden, remove it from the oven and keep aside.
- When the potatoes are cooked, let warm and whisk everything with a dipping mixer until you get a smooth and uniform cream and then salt.
- Pour it hot into the dishes and garnish with a drizzle of raw oil, black sesame seeds and croutons, then serve immediately.