Appetizers - 4 peopleEASY
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- Cooking: 35 minutes
- Ready in: 1 hr 5 mins
80 g white flour
60 g nuts
50 g grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon of instant yeast for savory pies
6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
For the cream:
350 g Brussel sprouts
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Toast the hazelnuts in the oven for about ten minutes, let them cool a little, rub them in your hands to remove the dark peel and chop them briefly in the mixer until you get a kind of coarse flour.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the Parmesan, then add the sifted yeast and flour, the hazelnut flour, the oil, a pinch of salt and a good handful of pepper. Knead until mixture is smooth and homogeneous, then let it rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Fill the silicone molds for madeleine with the mixture, helping with a wet spoon. Bake at 270°C for 4 minutes, then bring the temperature to 210°C and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until the madeleines are golden.
- Peel the sprouts and steam for 15-20 minutes. Then blend with oil, a sprinkling of salt, pepper and a little cooking water if necessary to obtain a soft and smooth cream.
- Serve the madeleine together with the cream, both still warm, garnishing with some black sesame seeds.
A very nice idea to welcome guests before dinner. Delicious morsels accompanied by a soft and tasty vegetable cream!