Prep time: 30
Diet: Milkless, Vegan
Type of recipe: unique dishes
50 gr boiled buckwheat (or other cereal such as brown rice, millet or barley)
30 gr boiled pumpkin
rice flour q.s.
1 cup of raw cabbage cut into julienne strips
For the sunflower seed sauce:
200 gr sunflower seeds
- In a large non-stick pan, toast the sunflower seeds for a few minutes turning them often so that they don't burn. Then transfer them to the mixer or chopper and chop at maximum power.
- At this point, add the oil flush and start blending again until a smooth, thick cream is obtained, which you can keep in a tightly closed glass container, away from light and heat.
- Mash the cooked pumpkin with a fork, mix it with buckwheat, a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon or 2 of rice flour until you obtain a consistency that you can work with your hands.
- With your hands greased with oil, then form some squeezed meatballs that you will pass into the 200°C hot oven for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Season the cabbage with a little olive oil, a pinch of salt and a splash of orange juice.
- Then stuff your piadina: spread with sunflower seed sauce, distribute the salad and the pumpkin meatballs.